Sunday, November 14, 2010

Putting a Face on the Fans

Jason Castro released a new album on Tuesday, November 9. Its title, Who I Am, was the inspiration for his tweet:



My new album, "Who I Am", is out today! Show me who you are! Tweet me a picture of yourself doing something you love& follow it with #whoiam

And his fans did, a lot of them. It was a special moment and it seemed sad to see it all disappear in the fast pace of social media. In case you missed them, here are a few of the pictorial responses.
















Get Who I Am and the EP, Live From Studio 1290 at iTunes, Amazon or from his website, Jason Castro Music








If you would like your picture credited or removed from this blog post, please contact us at jasonsgothgirls@gmail.com.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! And from around the world, the last one, she is a fan in Norway :)
-overstrung

Melinda said...

I really enjoyed looking at the pictures. You picked some great ones to include on the blog, Colleen. I especially love the picture of the girl with the camera. Wow. What an amazing shot! I'd love to go back and look at the rest of them when I have some time. I was happy to see so many take part in his invitation to share with him.

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on the internet blogshop for wholesale & quantity korean accessories, earrings,
earstuds, necklace, rings, trinket, hair & bracelet accessories.
Promotion 35 % wholesale rebate. Ship Worldwide
Review my page :: iTunes promotion

Anonymous said...

I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!


My web page :: http://www.xxxvideofix.com/

Post a Comment